Digital File Support
How do I download my purchase?
We recommend that you download the file via computer and then transfer it to your desired device. Click the download link on the confirmation screen or in the email you received after purchase. Depending on your computer’s settings, the download may start automatically, or you may need select where you want the file to be saved on your computer.
How do I unzip the file?
If you are using a Windows computer, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions. This applies to Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8.1
If you’re using Mac OS X, all you have to do is double-click the zip file.
How do I listen to the audiobook?
We recommend importing the audiobook into iTunes by following these instructions:
- Open iTunes.
- Go to File > Add to Library…
- Select the Begin Audiobook folder and click “Open.” This will import the book files into iTunes.
- Now you are ready to listen to the audiobook in iTunes. You may also sync iTunes with your mobile device to listen on your phone or tablet.
You may also use the Windows Media Player:
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Click on Library at the top of the window.
- Choose Add to Library…
- Select the folder where you saved your audiobook.
- Select the file you wish to play and click the blue play button.